Duck pairs wonderfully with the flavors of sweet, dark fruits. You’ll love this simple marinade that combines black raspberry with clove, rosemary and thyme. Dark, sweet, savory and delicious.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
(See video ‘how to’ below.)
- 1 cup port wine
- 3 BLUE BUNNY® Sweet Freedom® Black Raspberry Bars
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves, crushed
- 4 single duck breasts
- Storage-safe container with lid
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a storage-safe container and marinade duck for 24 hours. Flip duck breasts halfway through marinade time.
- 2 Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Grill or sauté duck breasts starting with skin down until each breast is medium rare.
- 3 Transfer duck breasts to baking sheet, placing them skin side up. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.