A wonderfully light, slightly tart, and refreshing rum drink flavored with mint, lime juice, and fresh blackberries.
Why Try? Summer’s coming. This Mojito is a great way to beat the heat and focus on more prosperous times ahead by keeping you “in the black.” The birthplace of the Mojito is Cuba, so it makes perfect sense that the cocktail is prized around the world for its ability to tame tropical days and nights.
- 5 each fresh blackberries
- 1 part white rum
- 6 each mint leaves
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 1 part crème de cassis
- 1 part club soda
- FOR GARNISH:
- 1 sprig mint
- 1 each fresh blackberry speared with cocktail pick
- 1 In a Collins glass, muddle mint leaves with blackberries and simple syrup.
- 2 Add lime juice, rum and crème do cassis and stir to combine.
- 3 Fill glass with ice, top with club soda, and stir to combine.
- 4 Garnish with mint sprig and blackberry.