This deliciously happy little snowman is made with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream balls rolled in coconut or nutty almond bark.
Recipe courtesy of BLUE BUNNY®.
Serving Size 1
Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
The following ingredients were not linked to the ingredient database and were not included in the nutrition information: Candies for snowman’s facial features, arms, etc.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 561.04, Calories from Fat 265.82, Total Fat 30.68g 47%, Saturated Fat 22.00g 110%, Cholesterol 80.00mg 27%,
Sodium 265.68mg 11%,
Potassium 456.94mg 13%,
Carbohydrates 66.56g 22%, Dietary Fiber 2.12g 8%, Sugar 43.79g, Sugar Alcohols 0.00g, Net Carbohydrates 64.44g, Protein 9.94g 20%.
- 1 cup flaked coconut or 6 ounces vanilla almond bark, finely chopped
- 2 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 chocolate cookie wafers
- 2 chocolate covered cherries
- Candies for snowman's facial features, arms, etc.
- 1 Place coconut or almond bark on a large plate. Using an ice cream scoop, form four balls of ice cream; roll in coconut or almond bark. Place in freezer, at least 1 hour to set.
- 2 Mix confectioners' sugar and 1/4 teaspoon water to form a smooth paste. Apply to bottom of each chocolate covered cherry. Press onto center of each chocolate wafer to make the snowmen's hats.
- 3 Remove snowmen from freezer. Spread a small amount of confectioners' sugar paste on each snowman's head; press hat on snowmen's heads.
- 4 Decorate snowmen with candies to form features. Serve immediately or return to freezer for later use.