This yogurt breakfast smoothie is packed with some of the most powerful Superfoods on earth. It’s rich in disease-fighting antioxidants which help prevent premature aging and promote cardiovascular and digestive health.
Why Try? Açaí (ah-sigh-ee) is the berry from an Amazon palm tree harvested in the rainforests of Brazil which tastes like a vibrant blend of berries and chocolate and is packed full of antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
- 1 (100 gram) packet frozen açaí pulp (about 6 tablespoons)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 peeled banana, cut in half
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2 Serve immediately