This festive lemonade is deliciously refreshing and makes an attractive addition to your table or picnic.
Why Try? There is nothing like lemonade to cool you off on a hot day.
- 4 12-ounce cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large bunches of mint, woody stems removed
- 3 cups water
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 lemons, halved
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 Combine the lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher, at least 1 gallon.
- 2 In a medium glass mixing bowl muddle mint, sugar, lemon juice together and pour into the pitcher.
- 3 Add water and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or overnight).
- 4 Before serving, add blueberries, lemon halves and ice cubes to the pitcher. Stir to combine.