When you marinate with A.1. Original Steak Sauce, lime juice and chipotle peppers and top off with chipotle butter, you are guaranteed to have a decadent steak.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 310, Total fat 22 g, Saturated fat 9 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 23 g, Vitamin A 6 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 10 %DV.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with grilled vegetables and a whole-grain roll.
Substitute: For a spicier steak, prepare as directed using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
- 3/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4 boneless beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 MIX steak sauce, lime juice and 1 tablespoon of the chipotle peppers until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the steak sauce mixture for brushing onto steaks as they cook. Pour remaining steak sauce mixture over steaks in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat steaks. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- 2 MEANWHILE, mix butter and remaining 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3 PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steaks from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Grill steaks 8 to 10 min. for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved steak sauce mixture. Remove steaks from grill; cut in half. Top with the butter mixture before serving.