Since Martini cocktails are always in season, enliven the celebration with this crisp yet sophisticated drink.
Recipe courtesy of BACARDI U.S.A.
This cocktail pairs well with this recipe for Stuffed Olives with Ahi, Anchovy, Capers and Lemon
TIP:Make a BOMBAY SAPPHIRE®Dirty Martini Cocktail by increasing the vermouth and adding olive brine.
- 3 parts BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin
- Dash NOILLY PRAT® Original French Dry Vermouth
- Green olives and lemon twist, for garnish
- 1 Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
- 2 Stir thoroughly and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- 3 Garnish with green olives or a twist of lemon, if desired.