With a triple hit of antioxidants from oregano, rosemary and thyme, this hearty and healthy frittata makes a welcome weekend breakfast or busy weeknight supper. Leave the potatoes unpeeled to reap the benefits of the vitamins and fiber contained in the skins.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
- 1 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt using McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Add potatoes; cook 7 minutes or just until tender. Add broccoli; cook 1 minute longer. Drain well. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and broccoli. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 3 Mix oregano, rosemary, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt and pepper in medium bowl. Add eggs and milk; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Pour mixture into skillet. Cook without stirring 5 minutes or until eggs are just set on bottom. Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 teaspoon sea salt. Broil 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.