Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar are a great winter side dish. Roasting the Brussels Sprouts brings out the sweetness and the balsamic reduces to make a yummy caramelized glaze with India spices.
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons cumin or turmeric
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven 425°F.
- 2 Trim ends of Brussels Sprouts and pull off any loose outer leaves.
- 3 Slice in half, lengthwise.
- 4 Place Brussels Sprouts, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, spice, salt & pepper onto a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- 5 Roast in oven for 20-25 min until tender. Stirring occasionally.