Brussels Sprouts Salad offers you this crunchy vegetable like you’ve never had it before. If you didn’t like the veggie when you were a child, try it again with this recipe inspired by our Top Ten Sandwich & Salad Trends.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts, cleaned, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 4 sliced bacon, cooked and rough chopped
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, as needed
- 1 To candy the walnuts, in a skillet melt butter and brown sugar, add walnuts and stir about 2-3 minutes.
- 2 Set aside.
- 3 In a bowl, place Brussels Sprouts and coat with Italian dressing.
- 4 Add in walnuts, bacon pieces and Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Serve and enjoy.