A warm and hearty dip made easy with the convenience of a rotisserie chicken picked up at your local grocery or club store. The crowd will go crazy for this incredible meaty dip.
Why Try? Brings the popular flavor combination of buffalo chicken wings and blue cheese dressing into a whole new form.
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and deboned, pulled
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Place cream cheese in microwave proof mixing bowl. Heat in microwave until soft and creamy, about 45 seconds. Add blue cheese dressing; stir until well combined. Reserve.
- 2 Chop pulled chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 3 In large mixing bowl, combine chicken, buffalo sauce, and reserved cream cheese mixture; stir until well combined and transfer to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 4 Top with Cheddar cheese and bake uncovered in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 5 Serve with tortilla chips, homemade pita crisps, or fresh vegetable sticks.