Butternut Squash Puff is a nice side dish or could even serve as a main dish for vegetarians.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT.
Nutritional Information: Calories 216, Total fat 7.2 g, Saturated fat 3.6 g, Cholesterol 66 mg, Sodium 305 mg, Carbohydrate 31.5 g, Dietary fiber 1.8 g, Protein 7.4 g, Vitamin A 60 %DV, Vitamin C 20 %DV, Calcium 11 %DV, Iron 14 %DV, Diabetes Food Choices:1-1/2 Carbohydrates + 1/2 Meat and Alternatives + 1 Fats
Serving Size = 1/2 cup
- 2 cups mashed cooked butternut squash
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Dash each of ground ginger, pepper and salt
- 1 COMBINE 2 cups mashed cooked butternut squash with 1/2 cup Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Spread, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 egg and a dash each of ground ginger, pepper and salt.
- 2 PLACE in a greased shallow baking dish (1 liter). Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup bread crumbs.
- 3 BAKE at 350°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.