Homemade guacamole just got spicier with the addition of FRANK’S® REDHOT®.
Recipe courtesy of Kissing in the Kitchen – Cooking with Passion by Kevin Roberts
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 2 small ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 3 tablespoons Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank's® RedHot® XTRA HOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Coarsely mash avocados in medium bowl.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3 Cover and chill.
- 4 Serve with tortilla chips.