California White Pizza Recipe. Rhodes Texas Rolls make a quick crust. Top it with mozzarella cheese and artichoke hearts for a delicious pizza.
This recipe courtesy of Recipe Goldmine and Rhodes Bake-N-Serv.
- 9 Rhodes™ White Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/4 cup garlic bread spread
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Provolone cheese
- 1 Roll each roll to a 3-inch circle. Place one in the center of a 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place remaining rolls in a circle around the center one. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- 2 Spread with bread spread. Sprinkle with Parmesan and artichokes. Cover with grated cheeses. Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes.