- 18 ounces old-fashioned Oats
- 16 ounces (1 jar) Kroger Natural peanut butter (or any peanut butter with an ingredient list of just peanuts and salt)
- 15 ounces solid Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon Saigon ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 In the bowl of a food processor, pulse oats into a coarsely ground flour Transfer oat flour to the bowl of an electric mixer.
- 2 With mixer running at a low speed, add peanut butter, pumpkin, spices and oil. Blend until mixture cleans the sides of the bowl and is the consistency of Play Dough. Drizzle water into mixture while mixer is running, if need be to achieve this consistency.
- 3 Remove dough to a rolling board and, using a rolling pin, roll into a 1/2-inch thick sheet. Using a pizza roller, cut into 1/2-inch squares, or desired shapes, then place on a cookie sheet, spacing 1/4-inch apart.
- 4 Place in a 300-degree F oven and let bake for one hour then shut off oven and let cookie sheets remain in the oven overnight.
- 5 Remove from oven and store in cool, dry place.