Caramel Martini Recipe, Butterscotch Schnapps, Tea, Plantain. “We have a relaxed, after-dinner loft atmosphere,” says John Baydale, who as vice president of WB Stage 16, which operates the Venetian, helped develop the cocktail. “This is a drink that can stand in for dessert.”
*Nutrition Facts per Serving:”
Calories: 149 Fat, Total: 0g Carbohydrates, Total: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 7mg Protein: 0g
Fiber: 0g % Cal. from Fat: 0% % Cal. from Carbs: 0%
Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
- 1/4 cup chilled Stolichnaya vanilla vodka
- 2 tablespoons chilled butterscotch schnapps
- Splash of chilled iced tea
- 6 ice cubes
- Fried sliced plantain
- 1 Shake all ingredients except plantain in cocktail shaker until shaker is frosted and very cold.
- 2 Strain into one 8-ounce martini glass. Garnish by laying fried plantain across glass and serve immediately.