Lime juice adds a burst of freshness to this flavorful sautéed chicken dish, seasoned with Cajun seasoning and zesty green chiles. This New Orleans-inspired dish will bring flavor excitement to your kitchen.
Recipe courtesy of: Campbell’s Kitchen
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 Season the chicken with the Creole seasoning.
- 2 Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned on both sides.
- 3 Stir the soup, water, chiles and lime juice in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 4 Stir in the sour cream and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.