Looking for a last-minute entertaining recipe? Cream cheese, salsa and chili beans are topped with melted cheese to create this warm dip that will have everyone lining up for seconds.
Recipe Courtesy of BUSH’S BEST® Beans and The Vegetable with More.™
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361, Total Fat: 23g, Cholesterol: 46mg, Sodium: 635mg, Total Carbs: 29.2g, Dietary Fiber: 4.9g, Protein: 10.5g
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Chili Beans, undrained
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- 3 Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread chili beans over shredded cheese.
- 4 Top with remaining shredded cheese, sliced green onions and olives.
- 5 Bake for 15 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.