What’s better with chocolate then strawberries? Nothing! Carolyn Scott-Hamilton is back in the kitchen with three ingredients you don’t normally see together. Avocados, chocolate, and strawberries combine to create a decadent summertime dessert that’s suitable for all special diets.
This recipe is so easy and only has three recipes. If you’d like to take a look at how it’s done and find other great vegan recipes, check out the full recipe on the latest episode of The Healthy Voyager.
- 1 pitted and peeled avocado
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract flavoring
- 1/2 cup water (add small amounts incrementally if more is necessary to blend)
- Fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 In a blender, mix all of the ingredients until creamy, no chunks.
- 2 Scoop into serving bowls and garnish with fresh strawberry slices and mint leaves. Enjoy!
- 3 P.S. You can also freeze the mousse for later for a deliciously divine frozen delight