This dessert is a fun mash-up of a tiramisu and a lasagna that’s served warm! Enjoy this decadent bite-size dessert while sipping an espresso or latte and experience perfection.
This recipe is courtesy of Pasta Fits. Other recipes in this series:
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light whipped dessert topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 ladyfingers, coarsely crushed
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and let cool completely; cut into 24 (3-inch) squares (reserve scraps for another use, such as adding to soups.) Cut small slits into each corner of squares.
- 2 Stir butter with sugar. Brush noodle squares with butter mixture and fit into lightly greased 24-cup mini muffin pan. Roll pieces of foil into 24 (1/2-inch) balls and place inside lasagna squares.
- 3 Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove foil.
- 4 Combine mascarpone, espresso powder and vanilla; fold in whipped dessert topping. Divide evenly among noodle cups.
- 5 Transfer chocolate hazelnut spread to small resealable bag. Snip small corner and drizzle spread over noodle cups. Sprinkle with crushed ladyfingers. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
- 6 Tip: Add 1/4 tsp. cinnamon to mascarpone mixture if desired.
- Calories 130
- Fat 7
- Saturated Fat 5
- Cholesterol 20
- Sodium 25
- Carbohydrates 15
- Fiber 1
- Protein 2