Need an easy party dish to feed a crowd?
This simple tortellini antipasto skewers appetizer with fresh flavors can be assembled in minutes. It’s ideal for parties or a satisfying anytime snack.
This recipe is courtesy of Pasta Fits. Other recipes in this series:
- 32 (about 4 oz) cheese tortellini
- 16 cocktail boccancini
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 16 pitted black olives
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch of each salt and pepper
- 16 small skewers
- 1 Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain well; let cool completely.
- 2 Thread 1 tortellini, bocconcini, basil leaf, tomato, olive and another tortellini on each skewer. Repeat to make 16 skewers.
- 3 Arrange on serving platter.
- 4 Whisk together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over skewers.
- 5 Tip: Replace olives with a piece of artichoke or roasted red pepper if desired.