Start your day off right with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl. It’s a delicious breakfast smoothie in a bowl, made with bananas, chocolate almond milk, honey, peanut butter powder, cocoa powder and cocoa nibs. Then topped with a banana, granola, roasted peanuts and drizzled with peanut butter honey sauce.
This recipe is shared by our friends at the National Honey Board.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1-1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
For Peanut Butter Honey Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup favorite granola
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts, chopped
- Drizzle of Peanut Butter Honey Sauce
- 1 Whisk the Peanut Butter Honey Sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
- 2 Blend all the smoothie ingredients in the blender until smooth and divide between two bowls.
- 3 Top each smoothie with sliced bananas, granola and roasted peanuts, drizzle with the peanut butter honey sauce and serve.