Nothing satisfies a chocolate craving like brownies! Karen Pavone from Food Guru shared an amazing pecan brownie recipe with a unique twist: hazelnut spread. The crunch of the pecans and the rich smoothness of the chocolate and hazelnut is the perfect combination for a late night snack or dessert.
To see this recipe in action, watch Karen Pavone from Cooking Guru demonstrate the recipe, here.
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella or chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Lightly butter an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- 3 Place chocolate-hazelnut spread, eggs, and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- 4 Mix flour & baking powder together in a bowl.
- 5 Add to chocolate-hazelnut mixture and blend with mixer until combined.
- 6 Stir in pecans.
- 7 Pour batter into baking dish and spread evenly. B
- 8 ake on center oven rack for 20 minutes.
- 9 Remove from oven and cool to room temperature before slicing.