Classic Gold Margarita recipe. This is the one that has stood the test of time. Serve it in honor of National Margarita Day, February 22nd.
Recipe courtesy Jose Cuervo
- 1 oz. Cuervo Especial Gold (25 oz. per bottle)
- 3 oz. Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Rub rim of a chilled margarita glass with half a lime.
- 2 Dip into salt to coat.
- 3 In a shaker with ice, add Cuervo Especial Gold and Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix.
- 4 Shake vigorously.
- 5 Strain into the margarita glass.
- 6 Garnish with lime wedge.