This punch is spiced with cinnamon, cloves and allspice. It’s perfect for a holiday get-together.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Cinnamon Extract
- 8 McCormick® Cloves, Whole
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Ground
- 1 Mix all ingredients in 6- to 8-quart saucepot.
- 2 Simmer 30 minutes or until hot. Remove whole spices before serving.
- 3 Serve warm or refrigerate to serve cold. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.