For individual desserts, bake cheese cakes in mini springform pans. Each cake will easily serve two. Perfect for a small gathering or to give away as edible gifts.
Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
Facts per Serving
Calories: 1001 Fat, Total: 81g Carbohydrates, Total: 54g
Cholesterol: 304mg Sodium: 585mg Protein: 18g
Fiber: 2g % Cal. from Fat: 73% % Cal. from Carbs: 22%
Cooking.com Tip: For individual desserts, bake cheese cakes in mini springform pans. Each cake will easily serve two. Perfect for a small gathering or to give away as edible gifts.
- FOR CRUST: 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- FOR FILLING: 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- FOR TOPPING: 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- RASPBERRY TOPPING: 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 baskets fresh raspberries
- TOBLERONE TOPPING: 1/4 cup whipping cream
- One 3.52 ounce milk chocolate Toblerone bar, chopped
- Toasted hazelnuts or almonds
- 1 FOR CRUST: Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Combine all ingredients for crust in medium bowl. Stir well with fork. Divide crumb mixture evenly among springform pans. Using fork, press mixture evenly over bottom. Place pans on baking sheet and bake crusts until lightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- 3 FOR FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and well mixed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Pour batter into pans, dividing evenly.
- 4 Bake until just gently set, about 25 minutes.
- 5 FOR TOPPING: Stir sour cream, sugar and vanilla in small bowl until well blended.
- 6 Divide topping evenly among cheese cakes. Bake until topping is set, about 8 minutes. Cool completely. Refrigerate overnight.
- 7 RASPBERRY TOPPING: Stir preserves in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 8 Carefully spread 1 tablespoon preserves over top of each cheesecake. Top with raspberries. Brush each cheesecake with additional tablespoon jam.
- 9 TOBLERONE TOPPING: Bring cream to boil in heavy small saucepan.
- 10 Add Toblerone, stir over very low heat until melted. Cool lightly. Spoon 2 tablespoons topping over each cheesecake. Garnish with nuts. Chill until Toblerone topping sets, about 30 minutes.