Creamy Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe. Absolutely tantalizing! Cream cheese, chocolate chips and coconut make these cupcakes rich with flavor.
Recipe courtesy of Duncan Hines®.
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1/6 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 Tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- 2 Prepare batter according to package directions.
- 3 Spoon batter into lined muffin cups. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and egg; mix until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
- 4 Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto batter of each cupcake.
- 5 Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes following package directions. Spread cupcakes with frosting.