Pan-grilled mini burgers topped with bold zesty-rich Creole butter. Serve layered on slider rolls topped with baby field greens, chunky bleu cheese dressing, and fresh chopped tomatoes.
Why try? Sliders are still trendy, and while these burgers may be small, they pack a big flavor punch.
Recipe courtesy of Plugrá®
- CREOLE BUTTER: 4 ounces Plugrá European-Style Butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Creole or Cajun seasoning blend, dried
- 1 teaspoon green onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 pound ground sirloin, beef chuck or Wagyu beef
- kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- 8 mini (3-inch) artisan rolls, buttered, toasted
- 1/2 ounce baby field greens, fresh
- 1 tablespoon chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1 CREOLE BUTTER: Cream the Plugrá Butter until smooth and light; add parsley, cayenne pepper sauce, Creole seasoning, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, Spanish paprika and garlic and blend until smooth.
- 2 Spoon Creole butter onto parchment paper in a log shape. Roll closed, twisting edges of parchment paper to form a tight log. Refrigerate until firm.
- 4 ASSEMBLY: Slice 8 coins of Creole butter.
- 5 Divide ground beef into eight 2-ounce portions; form each into a 3-inch patty.
- 6 Season burgers lightly with salt and black pepper; pan grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Top each burger with a slice of Creole Butter.
- 7 Arrange toasted buns on flat work surface; layer field greens, bleu cheese dressing and diced tomatoes evenly on bottom halves of buns. Top with slider burgers, close with top halves of buns and secure with bamboo picks garnished with small pickled peppers, if desired.
- 8 Arrange on appetizer platter and serve.