Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe, We’ve cut the fat from these irresistibly crispy chicken fingers by baking them in the oven instead of deep frying.
Recipe courtesy of kraftfoods
Calories: 290, Total fat : 13 g, Saturated fat: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 75 mg ,Sodium: 790 mg, Carbohydrate: 16 g, Dietary fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 27 g, Vitamin A: 4 %DV, Vitamin C: 0 %DV, Calcium: 4 %DV, Iron: 15 %DV
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound), each cut lengthwise into 3 strips
- 1 package SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- 2 Mix 1/4 cup mayo, the milk and pepper. Marinate chicken in mayo mixture in resealable plastic bag in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 3 POUR coating mix onto plate. Dip chicken, one strip at a time, in coating mix, turning to evenly coat; discard marinade.
- 4 Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- 5 BAKE 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6 Meanwhile, mix remaining mayo, dressing and onions. Serve as a dipping sauce for the chicken.
- 7 Barbecue Dipping Sauce: Omit ranch dressing and onions. Reduce mayo to 1/4 cup. Mix 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce and 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel. Use as a dipping sauce for the chicken instead of the mayo mixture.
- 8 Creamy Salsa Dipping Sauce: Omit ranch dressing and onions. Mix remaining 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa and 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro. Use as a dipping sauce for the chicken instead.
- 9 How to Double: Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients. For best results, be sure to use a baking pan large enough to arrange chicken strips in single layer in pan.