Crispy Maple Chipotle Hot Wings are a great appetizer, party dish, or game time snack. We added the craveable smoky-sweet flavor combination of rich maple syrup and smoky-hot chipotle chilies in fiery adobo sauce to our favorite hot wing recipe for a bold flavor upgrade! Feel free to adjust the heat level with more or less chipotle chilies in adobo sauce.
Watch our Time Crunchers video to see how to make these great wings, fast and easy!
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, pureed
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 pound chicken wings (drummettes and flats), deep fried
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1 Combine chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, cayenne pepper sauce, butter and maple syrup and whisk until fully blended.
- 2 Transfer wings to a large bowl; pour sauce over wings and toss to coat.
- 3 Arrange glazed wings on plate; garnish with green onions.
- 4 Serve with additional maple chipotle sauce for dipping if desired.