Watch our Time Crunchers video to see how to make these great wings, fast and easy!
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, pureed
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 pound chicken wings (drummettes and flats), deep fried
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1 Combine chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, cayenne pepper sauce, butter and maple syrup and whisk until fully blended.
- 2 Transfer wings to a large bowl; pour sauce over wings and toss to coat.
- 3 Arrange glazed wings on plate; garnish with green onions.
- 4 Serve with additional maple chipotle sauce for dipping if desired.