Cupids Favorite Cherry Brownie Clouds Recipe. Indulge in our newest recipe idea: we’ve paired rich chocolate with fluffy frosting and sweet red cherries for a match that’s made in heaven. Create your own today!
Recipe courtesy of Duncan Hines®.
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Can Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 2-4 Drops of Red Food Coloring
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon Maraschino cherry juice
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan for 22-25 minutes.
- 2 Cool completely. Using a 3-inch heart shaped cookie cutter, press 8 hearts out of baked brownies. Carefully remove brownies from pan.
- 3 Blend together frosting and food coloring to desired shade. Combine 2 tablespoons colored frosting, 1/2 cup whipped topping, cherries and cherry juice, to make fluff filling. Spread 2 tablespoons fluff filling on four brownie hearts. Top each with remaining brownie. Ice top of brownie sandwich with colored frosting. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, Maraschino cherries or candy decorations and sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 4 brownie clouds.