We get tired of a plain old burger, so APL thought we would spice it up and give you four all-new ways to approach this American fave. Salmon has a unique flavor all its own and with a combination of curry and coconut, this is one burger where you won’t mind missing the beef.
- 1/2 tablespoon organic mayo or Veganaise
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour, to bind it together
- 1 Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl
- 2 Form into two burger patties and cook in a skillet sprayed with coconut cooking oil over medium heat- roughly 3 minutes per side.
- 3 We serve this on half of a gluten-free grilled bun or grilled slice of kale (to go low-carb) and a side of our chili eggplant.