Grilling season is back and it’s hard to beat the taste of juicy burgers fresh off the grill. Try this simple recipe for extra-flavorful cheeseburgers everyone will love.
Recipe courtesy of Borden Singles Sensations™.
- 4 Angus beef burger patties (about 1 1/4 pounds total)
- California-style garlic pepper
- 8 slices Borden® Applewood Bacon Cheddar Singles Sensations™
- 4 bakery-style Kaiser rolls, sliced horizontally, buttered, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices yellow onion
- 8 dill pickle slices, drained
- 1/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 Preheat grill.
- 2 Season burger patties with garlic pepper and grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- 3 Top each burger with 2 slices cheese; heat on grill until cheese melts.
- 4 Spread mayonnaise on bottom half of each roll and top with pickles, sliced onion, burger melts and barbecue sauce. Close each sandwich with top half of roll and serve.