Cherries are packed with nutrients with compounds that build a healthy body! Dr. Ruby walks us through an indulgent dessert that is delicious and nutritious!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video here!
- 2 cups pitted dark sweet cherries (frozen or fresh); reserve ½ cup cherries for garnish
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until smooth
- 2 Transfer mousse to individual serving dishes or 1 large dish
- 3 Chill in the fridge for 2 hours (You can also freeze it to make an ice-cream like mousse)
- 4 Top with blended or diced cherries and a few leaves of mint