Chef Roni Proter thinks that weekday dinners should be easy, quick, and stress-free. This chicken teriyaki recipe will not only satisfy your weekday hunger, but it is also restaurant worthy in flavor to serve to your family or just for yourself.
To watch her go through the process of making this dish, and for extra tips while cooking, check out her video on how to make the Easiest Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry!
- 2 marinated chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups of spaghetti (or carb of your choice)
- 1 Start by marinading chicken in favorite teriyaki sauce either overnight or fifteen minutes before cooking.
- 2 Heat grilling pan and add chicken diagonally on hot grill, flip to cook the other side when ready.
- 3 Drizzle olive oil in separate hot pan and add chopped vegetables.
- 4 Pour teriyaki sauce over vegetables.
- 5 Cook vegetables for about five minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- 6 Cook chicken on both sides until it's cooked all the way through.
- 7 Plate chicken and vegetables on already cooked spaghetti (or carb of your choice) and enjoy!