Endive Boats with Fresh Mango Chicken Salad are a great way to celebrate any occasion. Have an all-appetizer event with these as the star, or make it a delicious part of a brunch or lunch. Your guests will want the recipe!
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, fresh chopped (optional)
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large fresh Belgian endives, leaves separated
- ¼ cup raw macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine mango (reserving some for garnish), chicken, celery and green onion. (Reserve 1 tablespoon green onion for garnish.)
- 3 Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat.
- 4 Fill endive leaves and garnish with reserved mango, green onion and toasted nuts.