Add a twist to America’s favorite cocktail with the Evolutionary Margarita. The recipe muddles colorful peppers with sweet agave nectar to update the beloved classic.
Click here for our Tequila Day story which includes more food and drink recipes.
- 2 parts Corzo Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 parts Grand Marnier
- 1/2 parts agave nectar
- 3/4 parts fresh lime juice
- 6-8 small chunks of your choice of pepper (yellow, red, or orange)
- 1 In a mixing glass, muddle the pepper in the agave nectar and lime juice.
- 2 Then add remaining ingredients and shake well with ice.
- 3 Strain over ice into rocks glass.
- 4 Garnish: pepper "flag" and lime "bow-tie" & optional salt-rim.