Looking for a way to spice up your Halloween party? Try this tricky treat that features colorful and nutritious canned blueberries.
This Recipe Courtesy of Mealtime.org
Per Serving: Calories 35; Calories from Fat 0; Total Fat 0g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 0mg; Total Carbohydrate 9g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 2g; Protein 0g
- 1 can Grade AA lychees in syrup, drained* and patted dried
- 4 teaspoons cherry, strawberry or raspberry preserves
- 20 large blueberries, canned
- 1 Fill each lychee with 1/4 teaspoon preserves.
- 2 Place a blueberry, blossom-end facing out into the cavity of each lychee.
- 3 Secure with a toothpick.