Guests will love cheese spread not only for its herb and garlic flavor, but for its very festive candy cane look on your holiday table.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving – 2 tablespoons): Calories: 111, Fat: 11 g, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Cholesterol: 33 mg, Sodium: 120 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 2 g.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Chives
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Garlic Pepper with Red Bell and Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining ingredients except red bell pepper; beat well.
- 2 Place piece of plastic wrap on baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture onto plastic wrap to form a candy cane shape, log or ball. Fold up plastic wrap over cheese to encase.
- 3 Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight or until cheese is firm.
- 4 Unwrap cheese mixture. Place on serving plate. Smooth entire shape with spatula or knife. Decorate with bell pepper.