Make this Festive Pumpkin Cheesecake the night before your gathering, refrigerate and be prepared to delight your guests with this dessert.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT.
Nutritional Information: Calories 456, Total fat 33.3 g, Sodium 395 mg, Carbohydrate 35.2 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Protein 6.5 g, Vitamin A 77 %DV, Vitamin C 2 %DV, Calcium 17 %DV, Iron 14 %DV.
Serving Size = 1/12th cheesecake
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Jazz It Up: For easy drizzling, pour melted chocolate into small plastic bag. Poke a small hole in bottom of bag and squeeze out chocolate.
*Ready In time does not include cooling and refrigeration time.
- 1 cup OREO Baking Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 firmly packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 packages (250 grams each) PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1 COMBINE crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2 WHISK together pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- 3 BEAT cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch in large bowl; blend in pumpkin mixture. Pour over crust. Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is just set. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes and run knife around rim of pan. Cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4 REMOVE side of pan. Drizzle chocolate in random pattern over cheesecake. Place pecans around side and in circle in top of cheesecake.