Perfect for Mother’s Day!
My Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe is the absolute best-ever pork tenderloin marinade recipe and it’s one of my favorites using fig preserves! Whether I have been out of town or just need a really quick dinner, easy pork tenderloin recipes make a quick dinner choice.
Whenever I’ve served this easy pork loin recipe for a casual company dinner, my friends tasted it and thought I had marinated the meat for hours! However, it only had time to sit in the refrigerator for 25 minutes due to my flight delay. I think my fig pork tenderloin recipe infuses the meat with such great flavor.
- 1/3 cup fig preserves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 (1 lb.) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 In plastic resealable bag, combine fig preserves, chili powder, garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce. Season tenderloins to taste and place in bag. Refrigerate one hour or longer, time permitted.
- 2 Preheat oven 350°F. Place tenderloin on baking sheet covered with foil. Cover tenderloins with some of the marinade, toss out remaining marinade.
- 3 Cook tenderloins, basting after 20 minutes with marinade in pan and continue cooking another 20 minutes or until thickest part of tenderloin registers 160°F.