Here’s an awesome summer salad recipe featuring fresh corn, lime juice, radishes, onions and jalapenos.
Recipe courtesy of Florida-Agriculture
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 ears)
- 6 medium radishes, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 To make the dressing, purée the lime juice, jalapeño, honey and cumin in a blender.
- 2 With the machine on, add the oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- 3 In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing.
- 4 Season the salad with salt and pepper, transfer to plates and serve.