French Vanilla Layer Cake Recipe. Make this cake even more elegant and rich with Whipped French Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Garnish with fresh raspberries or strawberries, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 385, Fat: 17 g, Carbohydrates: 55 g, Cholesterol: 72 mg, Sodium: 314 mg, Fiber: 0 g,
Protein: 3 g.
To make Whipped French Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, click here for the recipe.
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® French Vanilla Blend
- Whipped French Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (recipe link below)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cake mix, eggs, milk, oil and French Vanilla Blend in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round baking pans.
- 2 Bake as directed on package. Cool on wire racks.
- 3 Place 1 cake layer on serving plate. Spread with about 1/2 cup of Whipped French Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting. Garnish as desired.