For those dessert-loving moms or kids who want to spend time getting creative in the kitchen with dad, Fudge â€˜n’ Banana Cupcakes are the perfect choice!
Recipe courtesy of Duncan Hines®.
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting
- 4 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 2 Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes according to package directions.
- 3 Using small paring knife, remove cone-shaped piece from top center of each cupcake. Dot top of each cone with frosting. Frost top of each cupcake spreading frosting down into cone-shaped hole.
- 4 Slice bananas and dip in lemon juice. Stand three banana slices in each hole. Set cone-shaped pieces, pointed side up, on banana slices.