Chef Chris Malon has prepared recipes that will satisfy your taste buds, without turning you into a 300-pound linebacker by halftime.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Chris Malon of Zone Delivery USA.
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce corn chips
- 5 tablespoons bean dip
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- Optional: Jalapeño Pepper - slices
- 1 Arrange the chips on a baking sheet pan.
- 2 Spoon bean dip chip, then sprinkle cheddar cheese.
- 3 Bake chips at 350 degrees for five minutes.
- 4 After baking, top with guacamole.
- 5 Garnish with jalapeño pepper slices, if desired.