This potato salad is just a teaser for the prime grilling season! There is nothing like a spicy potato salad with “the works.” It just may make you pull out the grill a little early in order to enjoy this dish now!
Recipe courtesy of FRENCH’S®.
- 2/3 cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/3 cup FRENCH’S® Spicy Brown Mustard or FRENCH’S® Horseradish Mustard
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs. red or boiling-type potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 lb. kielbasa or smoked sausage, split lengthwise
- 1 MIX salad dressing, mustard and sugar in large bowl; set aside.
- 2 Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover for 10 to 15 min. until potatoes are tender.
- 3 Drain and transfer to bowl.
- 4 Add bell pepper, celery and onion; set aside.
- 5 Grill sausage over medium-high heat until lightly browned and heated through. Cut into small cubes.
- 6 Add to bowl with potatoes.
- 7 Toss well to coat evenly.
- 8 Serve warm.