A traditional Brazilian drink made with fresh ginger, lime, Cachaça and turbinado sugar!
Pair it with delicious Brazilian barbecue and enjoy.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Jonathan Collins, Coyote Outdoor Living Brand Ambassador.
- 2 ounces Cachaça
- 1/4-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, rinsed and quartered, plus thin wedges for garnish
- 2 teaspoons raw or turbinado sugar
- 1 Add fresh ginger, a quartered lime wedge and sugar in a rocks glass
- 2 Using a muddler press down and twist the ginger, and lime to release the juice and the oils from the peel
- 3 Add crushed ice, pour Cachaça over ice and stir, squeeze a lime wedge into glass and serve