Chinablue Red Repper Flakes Sauce adds a spicy kick to grilled chicken breasts. They’re an easy way to perk up weeknight dinners and prepare quick meals for guests. Chinablue sauces imbue grilled foods with intense flavor.
Recipe courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- 1 bottle (3.5 ounces) or 1/3 cup chinablue Red Pepper Flakes Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Divide the sauce between 2 small bowls and reserve 1 bowl for serving.
- 2 Season the chicken breasts with salt and brush with 2 Tbs. of the sauce. Arrange them on the pan, cooking in batches if needed.
- 3 Grill the chicken, turning once and basting often with the sauce, until well browned on both sides and the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a small knife, about 8 minutes total.
- 4 Serve immediately and pass the reserved bowl of sauce at the table.