The flavors in this herb sauce synchronize beautifully with the grilled salmon in this ultra-simple recipe.
This recipe courtesy
Calories: 270, Total fat: 18 g, Saturated fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 80 mg, Sodium: 220 mg, Carbohydrate: 3 g, Dietary fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 23 g, Vitamin A: 15 %DV, Vitamin C: 6 %DV, Calcium: 6 %DV, Iron: 2 %DV
SERVING SUGGESTION Serve with grilled vegetables and a side salad.
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place 1 tablespoon of the dressing in shallow plate. Place salmon, skin side up, in dressing to coat.
- 2 MEANWHILE, mix remaining dressing and the remaining ingredients until well blended; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 PLACE salmon, skin side down, on grill. Cover grill. Grill 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve topped with sour cream mixture.
- 4 SUBSTITUTE Chopped fresh dill for the cilantro.