Grilled Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich Recipe. Chili seasoning, olive oil and lime juice combine to form a tasty marinade for this grilled chicken sandwich.
This recipe courtesy of Williams Foods Company, C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
- 1 package (1 ounce) Williams Chili Seasoning
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Chopped tomatoes, optional
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- 1 Combine Williams Chili Seasoning, olive oil and lime juice. Place chicken in plastic food bag; pour seasoning mixture over chicken. Seal bag, refrigerate, and allow to marinate 1 hour.
- 2 Heat grill and allow coals to burn down to white ash. Drain chicken and discard marinade. Place chicken on grill and cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked, juices run clear and meat thermometer registers 170 degrees, turning midway through cooking.
- 3 Serve chicken on hamburger buns, and garnish with chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese, if desired.